I have a couple of things to share with you today! The first one is a new linky photo challenge: Food Photography. I’ve wanted to host a linky photo challenge for a while now but I had troubles defining what I actually want the linky challenge to look like/ be about. I’ve finally put that mental puzzle together!
I love food. I love cooking, I love baking, I love eating, I love trying new things… I like everything about food, calories not so much!
So, after considering what my linky challenge should be about, I decided to make it about food photography. That way I combine my two passions: food and photography. And hopefully we all can learn something new!
Now, how can you join Thursday – Wednesday? It’s so simple:
- Make your photograph about food or beverages. It can be a newer or older photo. Actually, I encourage you to browse not only through your blog archive, but also through your family archive and share older food photographs with us. I would love to see what your 1st birthday cake looked like!
- Tell us about that photograph: share a photo tip, recipe, or a story behind it.
- Submit the URL to your food post or a specific Flickr image, not your home page or album URL.
- Include a link back to my blog in your post or image description
- Visit bloggers on your left and your right and leave some comment love.
To start the Food Photography Challenge, I will share a photo of my favorite snack with you. It’s a pastry filled with Nutella from a pasticceria (pastry shop) in my neighborhood. I usually have it for breakfast with coffee but occasionally I also take it go for an afternoon snack.
Linking up to
This and That @ DebDuty.Com
You Capture @ I Should Be Folding Laundry (me too, actually! :)
Shoot. Edit. Sumbit. @ Through a Photographer’s Eye.
Andi @ The Hollie Rouge.
The second thing I wanted to share with you is my guest post over at The Hollie Rogue. If you’ve enjoyed my Using the Light OR What I eat on Weekends post, you will enjoy this one too. It’s also about indoor lighting.