Food photography has become very popular and with everyone sharing it on their Facebook or blog, I started wondering are there any websites that actually share specifically and only food photography. And guess what? I’ve stumbled upon a few fantastic websites that allow you to share your food photos. True, many of them are so popular that their criteria are very high but you know what – that would only force you to become a better photographer. Here are some of my favorite websites that focus on sharing food photography (a note: click on the photo takes you to the copyright holder’s website):
1. Flick Food Photography Group – I adore this beautiful photo!
2. Foodgawker – such a great food and photography website that even Rachel Ray shares her stuff there.
7. Tasteologie – I just love the colors in the photo below!
Please, feel welcome to link your food and beverages shots to Food Photography. The rules are simple:
1. Make your photograph about food or beverages.
2. Tell us about that photograph: share a photo tip, recipe, or a story behind it.
3. Submit the URL to your food photo post or a specific Flickr image, NOT your home page or album URL.
4. Please, include a link back to my blog in your post or Flickr image description. You can grab the button below or use a text link. Note: Linked photos without the backlink will be removed.
5. Visit bloggers on your left and your right and leave some comment love.